Sunday, September 20, 2009

Funny things they say...

My cousin started a log of the funny things her kids say, and following her example so will I.

Mommy: "Your Dad is making me nuts"
Jeffrey: "No Mom, Daddy makes Pies"

It is definitely funny the things he thinks is mommy related and daddy related. Another one is this when talking about what Daddy does at work;

Mommy: "Jeffrey, What does Daddy do at the office?"
Jeffrey: "Daddy makes money"
Mommy: "And what does Mommy do?"
Jeffrey: "Mommy spends Money"

We are at one of my favorite stages of Jeffrey's vocabulary and understanding of concepts. I love hearing him explain different things and how they work.

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. LOL... Those were both too cute... keep them coming! Spencer still thinks that Kent makes money, but it's good that Jeffrey understand early who exactly spends it!

    ReplyDelete